soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

vintage antique sterling silver spoons oil painting floral patterns

Sterling Silver Spoons
4x4 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
A clutch of silver spoons laid upon my pine farmhouse table for quite some time until one day the sun illuminated them with a delightful glow!  Quickly I grabbed my camera to capture these precious antiques over 100 years old.  Reflected in the spoons you'll see me and my camera as well as the large "Farmstand Peaches" painting over my studio desk.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z