soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

English Heritage, classical oil painting, copeland spode transferware, pink english roses, silver candle snuffer, teacup saucer, oil painting, triptych

"English Heritage"
Triptych Panel One
8x8 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
This is the first panel of the triptych previously introduced out of sequence.  As you see them all the images will be seamless.  Each panel stands alone as a complete composition while together they make a complete painting as well.  That was the appeal for my client when I'd first introduced the concept.  As I complete a number of other commissions still pending after a flurry of orders last month, I'll begin again to post more regularly and link to ebay auctions as well...so keep checking.  In the meantime, you may wish to peruse my newly updated website at http://www.jeanneillenye.com or if you have an idea for a custom painting, please feel free to email me at jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net.  

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z