soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Fig, fruit, vintage A B C blocks, ewe, contemporary realism, "Aaron, We Love You"

"Aaron, We Love You"
10x8 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
This charming painting was commissioned by a lovely couple who just had a baby boy named Aaron, knicknamed "Fig".  The only guidelines were to mimic the concept of my "Three Little Figs" paintng but with one piece of fruit, some green/brown.  The image evolved in my imagination almost immediately using blocks.   The idea to create a painting of children's blocks or other toys would make a great baby shower gift, too!  If you would like to commission an original oil painting please contact me at jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net
I'd be delighted to hear from you!

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z