soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Cherries Spilling from Spode Teacup (SOLD)


8x8 inches oil on canvas
SOLD
This was another of the square format paintings, using the same idea to break from tradition and try something different. While the subjects are still classical, the presentation of same is a little surprising for those who know my previous work. I am thoroughly enjoying painting from life now as opposed to painting predominantly from memory; there's more to cherries than I'd remembered!

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z