soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Cherry Cordials


SOLD
This is a small painting measuring only 2.5 x 3.5 inches, thus fitting into the ACEO category. Being so small, I knew it needed a little pungency so added the hot pink to make it pop! It was the first of its kind for me, in terms of size and subject. In fact, I'm so thrilled with the concept of painting chocolate, I've decided to produce a new category entitled "Chocolate Series" paintings which will be available for viewing on my website as well as here, and all will be periodically offerred for sale on ebay. These delightful cherry cordials will remain calorie free for you, but I had to sample rather a few to get it just right! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z