soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

sterling silver spoons orange blossom lily oil painting

BIG Silver Spoons with "K" Engraving
16x12 inches / oil on panel
 
Century old silver spoons predominantly feature "Lily" and "Orange Blossom".  While my Lily spoon has a “B” engraved, my client requested “K” for their last name; I always love these personalized details in custom paintings.  There is a glare no matter how I tried to reduce the effects of the bright sunlight relfecting off the snow, plus it's a little blurry but you know me . . . I'm a patient painter but a very impatient photographer even handholding my camera . . . but you get the idea!   :o)  Oh, and a little postscript, that's me holding my camera and the large "Farmstand Peaches" painting in a gilt frame reflected within the bowls of the spoons.  

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z