soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

...and here's Farmstand Peaches, the painting reflected in the silver spoons painting shown prior. classical old world style oil

Farmstand Peaches
24x36 inches oil on canvas
NFS
. . . and as I’ve mentioned it before, here’s the painting that resides over my desk and is reflected in those big silver spoons. What I intended when creating this painting some years ago, was to establish an old world sense of warmth and charm. There are two sides of me really, one that loves the ornate and another that loves rustic. This painting is actually framed in an ornate goldleaf frame which satisfies both desires. 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z