soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

spode copeland camilla plate and covered sugar with silver candlestick and pink english roses, classical contemporary oil painting realism

"English Heritage"
8x8 inches / oil on panel
Third Panel in Triptych Series
SOLD
The third and final panel in this triptych features two pieces in the Copeland Camilla pattern. Of particular delight to both my client and myself was this chubby little covered sugar bowl with it's top set askew like a quirky tophat!  I've been so charmed by this particular piece that I may feature it as a solitary element in a future painting. 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z