soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

old world style painting rustic farmhouse table harvest fruit realism classical Overturned Pints of Blueberries (SOLD)


8x10 inches oil on canvas
SOLD
Always enchanted by the beauty of simpler, more rustic subjects, I created another painting of wood farmstand pints toppled over in a casual arrangement, almost contemporary in its composition of squared shapes. One of my goals this year is to incorporate more blue into my work as opposed to using so many warmer tones which I've traditionally done. What better way than to paint all the subtle shades of blueberries?

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z