soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

English Roses in Crystal Tumbler (SOLD)

SOLD
It is a privilege to have this painting selected for the February, 2007 cover of On-the-Town magazine, a guide to arts and entertainment in Western Michigan. The editor had been considering several of my paintings and asked me to add one more to the list. Merely as an afterthought, I included this painting which was ultimately selected. Presented here is a luscious combination of colors with deep burgundy and butter yellow roses against a neutral taupe background...overall a warm and pleasant palette.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z