soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

English roses hollyhocks bluebirds raspberries bees blue & white porcelain bowl still life oil painting old world classical

Bountiful Blossoms and Bluebirds
20x16 in. oil on canvas
Ohhh...if only I had taken a photo of this painting after I'd finished it!!!
Those Bluebirds really were exquisite in person and felt as if I could reach into the painting and quietly take hold of one -- almost feeling their wings fluttering in my loosely clasped hand.
Another commissioned painting --Here the client pointed to a number of my other paintings, small and large, and asked for elements from each including blue & white porcelain and pink roses. The bluebirds of happiness were symbolic of their lives together in their new home.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z