soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

vintage antique silver spoon silverware flatware huge jumbo wall art decorating Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Silver Spoon Oil Painting Triptych 30x20 inches flatware center panel of triptych

Antique Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Silver Spoon
Triptych Right Panel
30x20 inches / oil on canvas
  SOLD
...and here's the spoon which features forget-me-nots.  As is typical for me when painting silver spoons, my reflection can be seen here with eyeglasses, wearing a green shirt and my hand up to the canvas where I'm actually painting it! This has become somewhat of a trademark with my silverware paintings.  I love adding these fun little details that beckon the viewer's closer inspection.  Next up...the fork.
 
 capturing nature's transient beauty 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z