soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

bird's nest feather blue eggs broken egg classical traditional oil painting

Nest with Feather & Broken Blue Egg
6x6 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
What signifies Spring more than anything?  A delicate little bird's nest of course.  Featured here in a traditional oil painting reminiscent of the old masters' classical style, is a sweet little nest filled with soft blue eggs, a feather gently poised alongside and a single egg lays broken upon the polished table.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing painting! I chose it as my favorite painting on my blog, rosaspicks.wordpress.com. I hope you'll come by and check it out! Thanks, Rosa

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you SO much, Rosa! I'm delighted that you've featured my charming little nest on your beautiful site where your subscriber made a purchase. Many thanks! :o)


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z