soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Blue Transferware Collection Spode blue tower blue onion china antique crystal poole silver coffee teapot gorham chantilly flatware bluebirds peonies roses tuberoses oil painting custom


SOLD
 My client requested a number of items be included in her painting:  Spode Blue Tower transferware, whole pecans to remind her of their previous home where they had a pecan tree, her antique crystal bowl, tuberoses (I added both single and double blossoms), Bluebirds and Gorham Chantilly silverware all arranged in an abundant classical composition similar to one I'd done previously which featured a large tureen as the focal point. (Click here and scroll to view all images.) 



No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z