soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

peonies, roses, purple tulips classical still life oil painting large

 
 
Black Tulips with Peonies and Rose
20x16 inches / oil on canvas
SOLD
This is a commission from many years ago but which I came across again in my thousands of image files.  It looked a tad bit clearer than the edited images previously posted...plus it's always fun for people to see a painting actually on my easel.  The best part was when my client opened the box and urgently tried to brush the bee off the cloth before realizing it WAS the painting!  Following shows a detail which in itself looks like a nice composition for another painting.
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z