soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Foley aqua blue turquoise teacup with nest and eggs oil painting little gems series

Lifesized Nest in Blue Foley Teacup
"Who says teacups are just for tea?"
6x6 inches / oil on panel
SOLD 
This charming Little Gem features a small nest from my collection which is painted lifesize and tucked into a beautiful aqua blue Foley teacup.  I've been planning for quite some time to paint nests in new arrangements so here's my first in that direction.  Actually, I've been painting bird's nests for well over a decade as some of you may have seen in my large, classical still lifes.  It was four years ago that I introduced my first small, solitary nest on ebay which was met with such a wonderful response that I've been creating these paintings ever since.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z