soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

The Apple Thief sneak peek of detail currently in progress on my easel & plans for the new year

Plans for the New Year
Here's a sneak peek showing a detail of another oil painting in progress.  I not only hope to begin finishing many of these larger classical paintings which got pushed to the back of my closet as commissions took precedence in the past decade of selling online, but this year I also plan to move onto my long awaited fresh, new florals.  Additionally, I'll be interspersing these with more of my "Little Gems" series paintings but with a new appearance, exclusively featuring nosegays of my favorite blossoms.  This is the third time in nearly 30 years that I'm changing the direction of this ever popular series.  Please join me as I continue my artistic journey...CAPTURING NATURE'S TRANSIENT BEAUTY.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z