soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

IN PROGRESS large classical oil painting fruit peaches farmstand basket blue white porcelain

 
Here's a more countrified version of a classical fruit oil painting in progress and a bit larger than some of the others.  Of particular delight here for me are the heirloom peaches, painted lifesize, and the punctuation of blue and white porcelain.  This painting is reminiscent of my "Farmstand Peaches" which hangs over my studio desk and is posted in this blog.
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z