soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Triptych Wallace Grand Baroque sterling silver flatware fork, knife spoon

 
 Triptych Wallace Grand Baroque
sterling silver flatware fork, knife spoon
 SOLD
For this commissioned triptych, I had size requirements and color matching to my client's wallpapers.  She requested this pattern but I opted for the more rare, antique version as the flowers on each utensil vary; whereas the newer, more readily available version is less refined and has only one blossom repeated on each piece.  Here you'll see daffodils on the fork, roses on the knife and forget-me-nots on the spoon.  For those who follow my work, you'll know that age is a characteristic I respect and always try to incorporate into my paintings...so antiques are always better.
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z