soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Ahhh...the peaceful quietude of January in snowy Michigan.


My favorite time of year...a fresh start...new beginnings! 
With that sentiment I am hopeful to shed the old and begin anew by clearing out my studio, storing many incomplete classical paintings and Little Gems in the back of my closet, and turn my attention to my long awaited new direction consisting of larger, fresher floral paintings!  The first on my easel in this peaceful quietude of January will be a large 24x30 of pink and white peonies in a crystal tumbler on lace especially for my Mother.  Keep checking back as I'll post sneak peeks here periodically. 
 
Happy New Year and May All Your Dreams Come True!
2016
 "Blessed are those who see beauty in humble places where others see nothing." - Anonymous
 
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z