soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

classical oil painting still life roses grapes bird's nest feathers fruit

Classical Still Life
8x10 inches / oil on canvas
 SOLD 
Here's a little touch of a classical style oil painting with English roses, bird's nest with eggs and feathers, raspberries, grapes and curled leaves reflected on a highly polished table.  While this particular painting is relatively small at 8x10 inches, I'd love to paint it again in a 16x20 inch size.  If you're interested in commissioning a gorgeous classical oil painting kindly email me at jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net
 
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z