soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

rare white robin blue willow teacup small still life oil painting 10x8 teatime fob watch ribbon pink english roses forget-me-nots lace tea caddy

capturing nature's transient beauty 
 White Robin on Blue Willow Teacup with Fob Watch, Roses and Lace
10x8 inches oil on panel
 SOLD
This is an unusually whimsical composition for me, referring to my client's last name, White-Robbins.  You'll note that I even set the fob watch to 4 O'clock teatime.  I may also be offering prints and notecards of this charming oil painting in the future so if you're interested, kindly contact me at jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net
 


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z