soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

BIG silver fork wall art antique silverware flatware sterling wallace grand baroque vintage

Antique Wallace Grand Baroque Sterling Silver Fork
Triptych Left Panel
30x20 inches / oil on canvas
  SOLD
...and the final piece in the triptych, the fork, which features daffodils and forget-me-nots.  I'll be photographing all the panels together for another post, but must wait for a bright day to achieve even illumination for accurate depiction of tonal values.  Oh, and don't you just love the shadows of the fork?  This triptych is quite fabulous in person as the scale is so large with overall dimensions of 30x60 inches.  I can imagine each panel framed on the wall for an elegant yet powerful statement.
 
 capturing nature's transient beauty 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z