soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

copeland spode camilla blue transferware vegetable tureen triptych middle panel no. 2 english heritage pewter candlesticks pink roses

"English Heritage"
8x8 inches / oil on panel
 
(detail)
SOLD 
It was a true pleasure to become acquainted with a member of the renowned Copeland family, who commissioned this triptych series of oil paintings from his vast collection. The title of this series is "English Heritage" named for my client's family history.  The center panel of this triptych is presented here first as it's my favorite with this beautiful covered vegetable tureen.  The color and finish on Copeland Spode is so rich which is only part of its allure, the second of course being the bucolic scenes depicted in this detailed transferware.  My specialty is painting tarnsferware so if you have always wished to have a painting of your collection or the collection of your dreams, please feel free to contact me for a quote at  jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net  Also, you may wish to peruse my recently updated website for five (5) pages of images featuring blue and white paintings along with a collection of red, white and blue, all in a chapter of the same name at www.jeanneillenye.com

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z