soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

green grapes blue and white transferware spode plate round wood box

Green Grapes on Spode Plate with Round Wood Box
4x4 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
 
Derived from one of my larger paintings, this small cluster of grapes provided particular appeal in terms of its illumination. The quiet, muted color scheme and clean composition enhance the luminosity of the grapes, captured in the late afternoon sun through my studio window.
 
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z