soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

three little figs oil painting still life


Three Little Figs
5x7 inches / oil on panel
 SOLD
 
A slightly new colorway for me, but scrumptuously delicious. Second to earth tones, I adore the luscious, rich hues found in figs -- they have all my favorites from ochre to periwinkle to crimson and everything inbetween! I'm so enthralled with the color variations on the exterior, I can hardly contain myself to cut one open and paint that vibrantly dazzling interior of crimson seeds!
 
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z