soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

vintage antique victorian sterling silver spoon wild rose classical dark background


Silver Spoon Wild Rose Victorian
7x5 inches / oil on canvas
SOLD 
After several decades of collecting century old sterling silver flatware, I’ve amassed a diverse collection which will only now begin to emerge in an expansive series of paintings begun over two years ago. Reflected here is a studio window adjacent to my easel where I painted this teaspoon from the “Seven Flowers” pattern; presented here is the Wild Rose.

capturing nature's transient beauty

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z