ART LICENSING

I retain the copyrights to all my images and paintings. The sale of a painting does not transfer ownership of my copyrights, neither in full nor in part as derivative works. However, I always welcome art licensing opportunities. Series work available. Please feel free to contact me directly. mailto:jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net

5x5 in. vintage baseball oil painting

Vintage Baseball
5x5 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
Well used, this baseball reveals countless happy days when kids of every age tossed the neighborhood ball and ran the bases marked by a tree, lamp post, or even a sweatshirt tossed in a heap in the middle of the street as second base!

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

As always, your work is just astounding. Happy Holidays!

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you so much, Suz! Baseball paintings are such fun and recall fond memories. Always lovely to hear from you!

click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine