soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Pink and White Peonies Crocheted Lace Bunnies Salt Glazed Pottery Oil Painting Turning a New Leaf

 
Peonies in Salt Glazed Pottery with Bunnies and Crocheted Lace
8x8 inches / oil on panel
ARTIST'S PRIVATE COLLECTION
If you wish to commission this painting larger please email me at jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net
 
T u r n i n g   a   N e w   L e a f

is an ever expanding chapter reserved for oil paintings which aspire toward my new direction, specifically those paintings which seem to breathe a vibrant freshness -- more mature work than you've seen from me in the past -- depicting my true heart's desire.  Join me as I continue my artistic journey . . .

capturing nature’s transient beauty.
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z