soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Christmas Card 2012

Christmas Card 2012
This is always my time to extend a very special thank you to all my wonderful clients!  While some of you are still waiting for commissioned paintings to be completed, rest assured that I'll still be in and out of my studio this weekend and this week, inbetween shipping paintings, Christmas preparations, my birthday and then New Year's day.  May this year bring blessings and peace.  In memory of my father, a proud U.S. Marine Corps veteran, whom we recently lost during the holidays.
 


 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z