soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

hummingbird nest blue feather eggs

Hummingbird's Nest with Blue Feathers
4x4 inches / oil on panel
Painted larger than life
  SOLD
...to show the details better, these tiny Hummingbird nests are actually made of the teeniest, tiniest things from the garden, such as spider webs, moss and lichen and as one client has observed, even a bit of pet fur.   I'm sure one day I'll attempt to paint this nest lifesized, which will mean considerably smaller than this painting! I also paint nests larger than life such as 24x24 inches if you're interested in commissioning a uniquely beautiful oil painting. jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net
 

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z