soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

THINK PINK for VALENTINE'S DAY! A sweet collection of cheerful pink paintings for such a happy holiday!

Here are my very last Valentine’s Kisses and Cherry Cordials as well as the last of my Tree Peonies and Decadent Delights.  I’m heading into a new direction for 2011 but thought these delightfully pink “Little Gems” would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Each is 4x4 inches oil on panel
Cherry Cordials SOLD
Tree Peony SOLD
Pink Kisses available 
Cherry Cheesecake available

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z