soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

nest blue eggs downy soft feathers oil painting 10x8 in.

single nest #23
10x8 inches / oil on canvas panel
SOLD
While this is nest #23 in my "Little Gems" series, it is not the 23rd time I've painted a nest.  For many years I'd included nests and birds in my larger still life paintings, some of which can be seen here on this blog (click link on header).  I have numerous paintings in my mind's eye that have been begging to become a reality, many of which include nests, so keep checking this year for a new twist on the presentation of these exquisitely detailed marvels of nature.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z