soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Pretty Pink Pansy Oil Painting 4x4 inches / oil on panel

Pretty Pink Pansy
4x4 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
Hi Friends!
Quick update from my studio....  Feeling swamped w/ work...nearly shipped one painting to the wrong client...now that's being overwhelmed!  Just wanted to touch base and say I have all your paintings in a que for both still lifes and pet portraits.  Some are done & waiting to dry, others waiting for varnish...others in a que to be on my easel.  If you're waiting for a painting(s) please email me to see where I am.  While I typically try to be thorough with following up on every email inquiry, thank you note for payments and shipments I may have let a few slip, so pls. email me!  In the meantime, I've been remiss on emailing to my mailing list so I'll try to catch up sometime in the wee hours of the morning while you're all asleep and I'm frenzied fulfilling my stack of orders! Thanks for your orders and your patience!!  Cheers!

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

BEEUTEEFUL!! I love your work.

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you Suz!! Love yours, too! Jeanne


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z