soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Christmas Card 2009 Nostalgic Christmas

Remembering you all fondly at Christmastime, extending special thanks to all those devotees who follow my work including fellow artists to whom I wish an abundance of creative spirit, and to all my dedicated clients and patrons who help support my artistic efforts so that I may continue creating beautiful paintings that pay homage to our worldly gifts of Nature. Blessings to you all this holiday season!

Christmas Card 2009

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z