soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Exuberance (detail)

SOLD
It's always an honor for me when my fellow artists, critics and clients post one or more of my paintings on their websites and blogs. In this case, one of my clients who had purchased numerous paintings also commissioned this larger, elaborate still life which incorporates many flora and fauna from her resident state of California as well as a childhood favorite, peonies. Kimberly has posted a lovely review of this painting on her new blog, which I encourage you to browse for some diverse reading on topics related to home restoration, organic farming and vineyards, collecting cars, books, porcelains and original fine art. Enjoy!

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z