soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

I've been tagged . . .

I'm honored to have been "tagged" for -- believe it or not -- a fourth time by my fellow artists! This tag was from Lara Harris, a fellow member artist in "Art for Critters" a group who paint for charity to raise funds for non-profit organizations (locally, nationally, and worldwide) to further educate and protect our furred friends whose voices of plea need to be heard and answered. I will therefore continue the game by tagging the following artists:
In addition, the rules are to share several relatively unknown things about myself, so I'll link you here to what I've written in past tags:
http://jeanneillenye.blogspot.com/2007/12/ive-been-tagged.html

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z