soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

Spring IMMERSED IN A RAINBOW OF COLORS AND AN ARRAY OF DELICATE TEXTURES . . .

IMMERSED IN A RAINBOW OF COLORS AND AN ARRAY OF DELICATE TEXTURES . . .

Having been emotionally consumed by Nature's vibrant beauty, I've been unable to draw myself out of the garden and into my studio. However, I'd like to take this opportunity to jot a friendly note to say that I've been watching my survey results and continue to see an overwhelmingly positive response to my floral paintings. Therefore, as Spring is currently in full bloom here in Michigan, you may expect to see a resurgence of same reflected in my work. With initial gardening chores underway (although gardening really isn't done until the snow flies) and with the premature onset of Summer's heat, I am driven indoors to the coolness of my studio where the colors, textures and glory of the seasons manifest into paintings. Keep checking for more to be completed shortly, many of which will be detailed 8x8 inch studies for much larger canvases! If you have a very specific idea and would like information about commissioning a painting, kindly email your request to jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z