soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

large classical oil painting fruit flowers butterflies dewdrops The Gift - Voluptuous Fruit & Floral, Bird's Nest, Bronze Statue



30x20 inches / oil on canvas / copyrights J. Illenye  This is a blurry image but the only one I have of this large, powerful painting.  In reality the pears looked realistic enough to pluck right out of the scene! Wish I had more patience as a photographer.
(click to enlarge)
SOLD
The person for whom I created this painting loved the style of the Dutch masters and this statue which held particular significance reminding him of his deceased mother. It was the most stressful painting I ever completed, only for the fact that I was rushing through it painting all day and all night for weeks in the hopes that I would complete it before he passed away from lung cancer. Happily, I completed it in time and he loved it...but unfortunately, we lost him...my Uncle Raymond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This painting touch me before I knew your inspiration.It has encourage me in my work-------Robin

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Robin, thank you so much for your lovely compliments. I am so glad that in effect my uncle has been an inspiration not only for me to create this painting, but also for you with your work! I truly appreciate your very touching response. Thank you, Jeanne


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z