soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

LEMONS & ANTIQUE BLUE AND WHITE PORCELAIN VASE BOWL ORIENTAL RUG


SOLD
Here is an 11x14 inch commission of lemons and antique porcelains on a silk oriental rug. It became the inspiration for another much smaller 6x6 inch painting in a more contemporary composition which I'd sold separately in an ebay auction, and later, yet another commission of that in a significantly larger 12x12 inch size for another client. I'll showcase those soon.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z