soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

contemporary realist painter still life painting branch of apples on mahogany tea caddy APPLES ON A BOX II (SOLD)



SOLD
8x10 inches oil on stretched canvas $250
A deliciously warm and luscious color scheme of mellow earth tones is enhanced by the golden glow of a branch of ripening apples. A wonderful companion painting to “Apples on a Box I” listed separately.

4 comments:

Bart Dluhy said...

I enjoy your work. I'm also impressed with your sales. It seems most of your works sell rather quickly. You must have a great following. Keep up the good work.
-Bart Dluhy

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you so much, Bart! I appreciate you following my work! In fact, you're right about my patrons -- most do purchase multiple paintings particularly my "Little Gems" -- they are small afterall, so can be tucked into numerous nooks and crannies of one's home, office, etc. and make a "gem" of a gift! Thank you again, Jeanne

Diana Moses Botkin said...

This is a really fun painting, Jeanne. The apples look so crisp and cold... I just know they'd be fresh and juicy!

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you, Diana! ...and they were indeed! Thank you for your lovely comments. Jeanne


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z