soul and purpose

"Through my paintings I hope to communicate a personal enthusiasm and respect for the natural world, thus encourage in others an active stewardship of same." -- JEANNE ILLENYE

BASKET OF ROSES AND LILIES (SOLD)



Detail
Copyrights Reserved by Jeanne Illenye 2007
SOLD (Private Collection)
If you haven't seen as many of my "Little Gems" listed lately, it's because I've been working on this very large commissioned painting, now completed and presented here. While I have yet another large commissioned painting currently in progress, I will try to squeeze in some time to paint a few smaller works for my ebay listings as the various stages / glazes of the larger painting dry.

No comments:


click image

I was published in Visual Language Magazine

BLESSED

Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.
Anonymous

names of colors A-Z