Thank you SO much! I hadn't written a newsletter in quite some time so this was long overdue. Normally I don't post them to my blog, but this one actually introduced my updated website and a general new direction for my work...or should I say refocus. I've painted country style subjects in the past, so simply decided to rededicate myself to that. Just popped up a new intro page to "Country Charm" on my site. Thanks again for taking time and having the interest in reading my newsletter! Jeanne
great post, enjoyed reading it thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much! I hadn't written a newsletter in quite some time so this was long overdue. Normally I don't post them to my blog, but this one actually introduced my updated website and a general new direction for my work...or should I say refocus. I've painted country style subjects in the past, so simply decided to rededicate myself to that. Just popped up a new intro page to "Country Charm" on my site. Thanks again for taking time and having the interest in reading my newsletter! Jeanne
ReplyDelete