Oh thank you so much, Dipti! There's something so irresistible about a chunk of cherry cheesecake with all those glistening cherries! This one's calorie free for you! :o) Jeanne
Thank you so much, Susan! It's been quite awhile since I painted these decadent delights and I must say, it was indeed fun...especially after the painting was completed! Yummy! :o) Jeanne
Thank you so much, swapna! Anything with cherries drenched in a luscious sauce is so appealing...or anything with cheesecake, for that matter! :o) Jeanne
beautiful.....and more like..soooo edible...mouthwatering!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Oh thank you so much, Dipti! There's something so irresistible about a chunk of cherry cheesecake with all those glistening cherries! This one's calorie free for you! :o) Jeanne
ReplyDeleteyummy, I can taste this
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susan! It's been quite awhile since I painted these decadent delights and I must say, it was indeed fun...especially after the painting was completed! Yummy! :o) Jeanne
ReplyDeleteAmazingly sweet it looks. Great work Jeanne.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, swapna! Anything with cherries drenched in a luscious sauce is so appealing...or anything with cheesecake, for that matter! :o) Jeanne
ReplyDelete