8 x 10 inches / oil on canvas panel SOLD Reminiscent of seasons past, this handful of freshly cut peonies gives promise that Spring will soon be upon us!
I love this painting. It is so much me. Today I was buying plants and shrubs, for my doggie daycare. I am trading doggie daycare for landscaping. Anyway, I had never seen this. It remindes of myself. Why, cause so much of my life I have been cutting back roses, peonies...etc
Thank you so much, Holly. This particular painting felt a bit like a portrait of a gardener due to the composition with garden sheers. I too, spend much of my time browsing through my garden with tools for tidying...although admittedly I have less heart to cut the blooms than to admire them as Nature intended, in the fresh air being tickled by the bees and butterflies. Jeanne
Hi Jeanne,
ReplyDeleteI love this painting. It is so much me. Today I was buying plants and shrubs, for my doggie daycare. I am trading doggie daycare for landscaping. Anyway, I had never seen this. It remindes of myself. Why, cause so much of my life I have been cutting back roses, peonies...etc
Love it...
Holly
Thank you so much, Holly. This particular painting felt a bit like a portrait of a gardener due to the composition with garden sheers. I too, spend much of my time browsing through my garden with tools for tidying...although admittedly I have less heart to cut the blooms than to admire them as Nature intended, in the fresh air being tickled by the bees and butterflies. Jeanne
ReplyDelete