Thank you, LC! I always like to say these little sweets are calorie free...for you...but I have to "test" quite a few to get the composition just right! :o) Jeanne
Thank you so much, Pat! Yes, these paintings really spoil one's diet, alright! That's why I don't do too many of them, although so enjoyable...to paint...and to eat! Jeanne
For a person with a sweet tooth like me, that looks really delicious.
ReplyDeleteThank you, LC! I always like to say these little sweets are calorie free...for you...but I have to "test" quite a few to get the composition just right! :o) Jeanne
ReplyDeleteOh you are killing my diet. These look so yummy I need to get some chocolate.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Pat! Yes, these paintings really spoil one's diet, alright! That's why I don't do too many of them, although so enjoyable...to paint...and to eat! Jeanne
ReplyDeleteAWESOME.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Manpolo! I love the oozing raspberry cream! Glad you like it, too! Jeanne
ReplyDelete