Thank you so much, Manpolo. I only wish I could get a better image of this crisp painting, but once it's varnished it does alter the camera's ability to capture the clean edges. Thank you for your nice comment. Jeanne
I think this painting is haunting Jeanne - not so much because it is in the "realist" tradition but because of the very unique way you have handled the tones and colours. It is quite, quite beautiful.
Thank you so much for your lovely compliment, Shiela! The subtlety of tonal qualities in this painting creates a bit of drama which I wish to infuse into more of my work. With your keen eye for tonal values as is evident in your own work, I truly appreciate your comment! Jeanne
Excellent rendering work
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Manpolo. I only wish I could get a better image of this crisp painting, but once it's varnished it does alter the camera's ability to capture the clean edges. Thank you for your nice comment. Jeanne
ReplyDeleteI think this painting is haunting Jeanne - not so much because it is in the "realist" tradition but because of the very unique way you have handled the tones and colours. It is quite, quite beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely compliment, Shiela! The subtlety of tonal qualities in this painting creates a bit of drama which I wish to infuse into more of my work. With your keen eye for tonal values as is evident in your own work, I truly appreciate your comment! Jeanne
ReplyDelete