I really like this one. Very rich.Russ Bakerrussbaker.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Russ! I do have a fondness for the solid depth indicative of the earth tones. Always great to hear from you! Jeanne
What wonderful color you've included in this one!
Thank you so much, Helen! These are some of my favorite colors for painting as they have a particularly luscious depth. Thank you for your comment! Jeanne
Ooh...Jeanne, I love this one!
Thank you so much, Susan, I appreciate your comment! Jeanne
To purchase email jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net
I really like this one. Very rich.
ReplyDeleteRuss Baker
russbaker.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Russ! I do have a fondness for the solid depth indicative of the earth tones. Always great to hear from you! Jeanne
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful color you've included in this one!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Helen! These are some of my favorite colors for painting as they have a particularly luscious depth. Thank you for your comment! Jeanne
ReplyDeleteOoh...Jeanne, I love this one!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susan, I appreciate your comment! Jeanne
ReplyDelete