
6x6 inches / oil on panel
>>auction results
SOLD
Of particular interest to me are the seeds beneath the skin of the segments as the light shines through them.
>>auction results
SOLD
Of particular interest to me are the seeds beneath the skin of the segments as the light shines through them.
Orange you glad this painting isn't too seedy? It definitely has a peal! Its beauty is more than skin deep. Nice piece(s) Jeanne. (Sorry about the puns)
ReplyDeleteOMG, Mark!!! ...and I thought I was a punster! You have me beat with four...no five puns here! :o) Thanks for your comments! Best, Jeanne
ReplyDeleteJeanne, While the painting really rang my bell (a peal), it also has a peel. (So much for being clever on Sunday morning.) All that said, I do love this new painting.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Mark! Nice "cover" on the peal vs. peel!! ...You're quite witty for a Sunday morning! (I know I'm not, although I've been painting for two hrs. already!) Always delightful to hear from you! Jeanne
ReplyDelete