rustic painting old world style classical oil painting cherries cherry harvest cracked barn walls old bucket of red cherries farmhouse table bent rusted nails cracked plaster wall
Thank you so much, Tracy! I am always drawn to anything that shows signs of age like this old bucket, cracked wall and rusted nails -- they all bespeak lifetimes of use. The cherries of course are the main subjects, which I painted in glowing contrast to the muted setting. Thank you again, Tracy, for your lovely comments! Jeanne
Absolutely beautiful, Jeanne!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Tracy! I am always drawn to anything that shows signs of age like this old bucket, cracked wall and rusted nails -- they all bespeak lifetimes of use. The cherries of course are the main subjects, which I painted in glowing contrast to the muted setting. Thank you again, Tracy, for your lovely comments! Jeanne
ReplyDeleteWow!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much, Mary Liz! There's something powerful about red, particularly in glistening cherries! Jeanne
ReplyDelete